ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

truth or dare?

My life as of late has been LAME. no funny sayings, which is unusual.

SO, i need to start doing more crazy things and reporting on the outcomes.

I will be taking DARES. Those who know me, if you dare me, i will do it if it isnt gay.

For example. Last week I went to dinner with a big group of work people. they dared me to talk to a table of 3 hottie hotties. They thought I wouldn't do it.

PAH-LEASE! as if that scares me at all. So, with my hair looking crazy flying everywhere because i was riding with the top off my car, I walk up to this table of boys and chat it up for a while. because i wanted to date any of them? nope, i've recently DESPISED dating actually, but i did it because they didnt think i actually would.

This lack of hesitancy when it comes to boys goes way back to the first grade, it all started with a letter i wrote to the hottest boy in the whole grade....


Yep, i gave that to him. i'm pretty sure Kaitlyn Clark dared me to do it.

SO- we will be playing truth or Dare, send me a comment on here, or a facebook message, or an e-mail. and i will either answer a question, or perform your dare. HOWEVER, you have to do one too. this game could get huge, i think its a SIIICK idea, i love it.

SO, Truth or Dare, READY- Set- GO!

2 comments:

  1. I dare you to videotape yourself riding a scooter with a boom box through the middle of a library dressed like a hippie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dare you to crawl into maura's bed while she's sound asleep and spoon with her for the rest of the night until she wakes up. and no blankets in between you two! tell me when the deed is done.

    ReplyDelete