ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh work

So I was at work. It had been a rather long and busy day.

I finishing screening someone, and I go to grab the next chart up to be screened.

I read the name before yelling it out to call that person back...

JASS (last name), HUGH (first name)

Hugh Jass I say to myself. Say it outloud and listen to what your saying.

And I thought my life was rough.... poor guy.

But at least I had a good laugh, I was laughin so hard i couldnt even call his name outloud... I skipped that chart and called the next one.

Thank gosh I'm not as dumb as you look, because turns out Mike, the manager i tricked about my schedule, made this fake chart as a joke to make me yell "HUGH JASS" out loud to call him back to the booth.

NICE TRY, MIKE! haha, sucka! the thing is, i really almost did yell this, and probably would ahve if i thought i could do it with a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment