ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bray

It was after work.
I was Starvin Marvin. So i went to Costa Vida to get a delicious Sweet Prok Salad- mmm!!
Then my phone rings... it's my "clever" 11 year old nephew, Bray

me: "hey buddy! whatsup?"
Bray: "oh nothing. We want Costa Vida too!"
me: ..oh they must be here!... "where are you guys, i dont see you!"
Bray: "Turn around"
me: ...I turn, I dont see them...
Bray: "keep turning..."
me: ...probably on my third full circle in the middle of costa vida, by myself... "where are you?"
Bray: "just keep turning... turn..... keep turning...."
me: ... like an idiot i'm still doing circles in the middle of the line. I'm pretty sure a ton of people are looking at me like, whats this girls deal? I'm probably on my tenth circle by now.
Bray: "you dizzy yet? we're on University."

THEY WEREN'T EVEN IN COSTA!! They saw me walk in as they drove by! And the little twerp had the audacity to make me spin in circles like a dang fool... hahahahahaha. how does he come up with this stuff.

my big question, however, is why did i continue to spin in circles after like, i dunno the first THREE? why didnt i stop spinning? ...i have no idea... i dont wanna know.

... nor do i want to know what those people in line thought of me spinning in so many circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment