ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Saturday, May 29, 2010

At least he tried.


So, I make it sound like I always get picked on and no one stands up for me.

This isn't true. One time my kind brother-in-law stood up for me once as the conversation had turned, yet again, to these all-too-common Shaylaisms.

"Hey guys, come on give her a break, she is kinda like Yogi Berra." Eddie said

Yes! Finally, someone who realizes how profound I am! "yeah, exactly! Just like Yogi Bear!"

....the cartoon Bear, he could have been smart. I thought thats what he was talking about. How the heck am I supposed to know who this Yogi Berra person is anyways. I thought he just said it wrong.

Everyone just started laughing. All Eddie can say is "ya know, forget it. I tried. And thats the last time I can stand up for you."

....Oops... hahahaha. He did try.

And for those of you who dont know who he is either, and I know there's some.. click HERE (on the word here) to see some of his quotes. I like this guy, he's hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment