ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A little insight into this blog/my life

OH my Family!

Every time we all get together- one way or another the conversation swings around to the same topic--

ME

And my all too often ill-thought out comments.

These are now known and widely accepted as Shayla-isms. Actually whenever anyone says something that sounds dumb- everyone chimes in "That was SUCH a Shayla-ism."

Want some examples? Well- each day I will provide you with more and more.

Some will be a blast from the past- some will be things that happen the very same day.

You'd thing that i'd have a few- but i've learned that every single day i surprise myself yet again by how someone so smart ( :D me) can think/say something so-- NOT SMART!

So I hope this site brightens your day, because afterall- at least you arent the idiot that said/thought that- so at least you have that going for ya...

Peace.Love.Shaylaisms

No comments:

Post a Comment