ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Monday, May 31, 2010

sometimes...

Do you ever have those moments where you realize what your doing is SO STUPID and you look like an IDIOT.

Like, for example.... okay, one time I was on BYU campus waiting for my next class to start. It was a beautiful day and i'm outside talking with my Dad on the phone.

I am very intrigued in our conversation, I'm pretty sure I was explaining to him some fascinating research I had read about the brain. and then suddenly I realize what I am doing.

I am trying to step on my own shadow to get it off my feet. Yes. This is sadly true.

Imagine me doing this, if you will. I had been raising one foot high in the air and stomping on my other foots shadow while quickly hoping up in hopes it wouldnt be attached only to find the other foots shadow was attached. Than i'd do a small hop with both feet and than try the other foot.

what?!?! I must have looked like a complete dufus. The worst part is, I had been doing that for a good 5-10 minutes.... great.

....yes, attractive guy-man that just walked by, I have no excuse so i'll admit it, I am an idiot...

No comments:

Post a Comment