ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My mother never fed me alphabet soup


At BYU- and I think everyone will agree- football season is the most exciting time of the year. And basketball- obviously. But each fall it is the best when theres a HOME GAME and we get to go to the LaVelle Edwards Stadium and watch the almighty cougars Defeat e'rybody!

I went to this game with my Best Friend- KT Pugmire (hollah!) Unfortunately for me, her new boyfriend had tickets in a different part of the stadium and she decided to sit with him.

"Well, thats rude. Where are his tickets?" I asked as we were approaching the stadium.
kt: "section T"
me: "Oh! Great!! I'm in section O! We are right next to each other!"
kt: stopped in her tracks, giving me that WTFreak?! look.
me: noticing the look. "Yeah, you know, L-M-N-O-T! We'll be next to each other."
kt: "um... no..."
me: "yeah! L-M-N-O--- ohhhh. it's P...." pause "T isn't even close- huh? Man, I was WAY off"


That actually happened.
So what?! I was sick the day they taught the alphabet in high school.

Please note that KT laughed- VERY hard. But there's good news- she did NOT pee her pants. well, maybe a little. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment