ShayLa La La La

sometimes my mouth does nothing what my brain says it too

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Christmas.

Christmas for me means two things. The first is family. Second-FINALS. yuck.

Well it was getting to Christmas season- and I had Finals coming up. I also had a study group set up with two VERYYY attractive guys. :D I discovered that studying with cute boys makes finals more bearable.

Well, I woke up and I had a shirt I really wanted to wear. It's totes cute, and since I was studying with cute boys I felt it was only appropriate to wear something cute. The problem was that I also felt like wearing Christmas colors. HELLO- it was Christmas time and so I felt it was only appropriate to wear Christmas colors. CAN YOU SEE MY DILEMMA?

I debated for a while. I couldn't decide, so I put on the cute shirt and left, a little bit distraught that I didnt have on Christmas colors, but I would get over it.

We are studying, I am answering their toughest questions, even teaching them a thing or two. We find some practice problems to work on and as I am writing, my eyes see the color of my cute shirt. it's green. all of a sudden it clicked!

Instead of just thinking to myself I declare out loud- "Green IS a Christmas color!" --oh great, did I just say that out loud?

The cute boys both look up, "Yes, it is. Very good Shayla."

I smile and nod. Shove my face back into my book, totally embarrased and act like that never happened.

I pray at least once a week they've forgot this riduclous statement....

No comments:

Post a Comment